Here's what we talk about:
For a business to flourish, skills and ideas are just icing on the cake. Being able to adapt and apply different disciplines, learning from mistakes, and having a critical mindset are also needed for a business to succeed.
In this episode, we’ll learn about the factors that can lead to success from no less than Minna Technologies’ CEO and co-founder Joakim Sjöblom.
Joakim is a doer and a visionary. A Fintech leader with a strong passion for the future of digital banking, Joakim has been instrumental in Minna Techologies’ massive growth and success. With Joakim at the helm, the company has raised more than $10 million in venture funding and has established global partnerships with world-leading companies.
In this episode, Joakim candidly shared the experiences that has led him to the world of business, the mistakes and lessons he learned along the way, and how Minna Technologies has evolved through the years. If you want to learn how to scale a business from a doer and a visionary, this episode is for you!
Key Discussion Topics
- How having a knack for “solving problems” forms the basis for running a successful business
- Why being able to influence is crucial to early stage companies
- How distribution has changed for the subscription economy
- The importance of having sustainable revenue as part of scaling
- The new frameworks & methodologies to reach ideal customers
Minna Technologies - https://minnatechnologies.com/
Joakim Sjöblom LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sjoblomjoakim/
Want to speed up your scaling journey with my help? Get in touch with me here to see how I can email@example.com